|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||export package|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Max. Capacity(kN):||5-600KN||Measuring Range:||1%~100%FS(0.4%-100%FS)|
|Grade:||Grade 1(Grade 0.5)||Force Resolution:||1/400000|
|Deformation Measuring Range:||2%~100%FS||Relative Error Of Deformation Value:||+/-1%(+/-0.5%|
|Deformation Resolution:||1/4000000||Force Speed:||0.01-50 KN/s|
|Deformation Speed:||0.01-30mm/min||Displacement Speed:||0.01-500mm/min (can Be 1000mm/min)|
electronic test equipment,
ultimate tensile strength testing machine
Two Columns Universal Testing Machine , 50KN Textile Testing Machine Computer Control
Tensile Strength Test Machine is widely used in wires & cables, hardware, metal, rubber, footwear, leather, apparel, fabric, tape paper products, pharmacy and so on, for tensile strength, tear resistance, peel strength, bend strength, shear force , ect with different fixtures according to national and international standards customer required.
ASTM D3574 Test E, ASTM D1623, ISO 1798: Tensile Test
ASTM D3574 Test F, ISO 8067:Tear Test
|Grade||Grade 1(Grade 0.5)|
|Deformation measuring range||2%~100%FS|
|Relative error of deformation value||+/-1%(+/-0.5%|
|Force speed||0.01-50 kN/s|
|Displacement speed||0.01-500mm/min (can be 1000mm/min)|
|Tensile fixture for round and flat specimen||Standard one set tensile fixture for round specimen, one set tensile fixture for round specimen, one set of compression platen,|
|Extensometer||According to test materials or client’s requirement|
|High and low temperature test||According to relative test method or client’s requirement|
|Max. stroke of crossbeam||1090mm|
|Effective tensile space (equip with metal tensile fixture)||800mm|
|Distance between columns||430mm|
|Dim. Of loading frame(cm)||79x43x186|
1. Tested sample: laminated materials, wood, leather, rubber & plastic, metal material, etc.
2. Different test with different grips: tensile, peel, tear, heat seal, adhesive, bend and open force.
3. Deformation under defined load: Test deformation under defined load of tested sample
4. Load under defined deformation: Test load under defined deformation of tested sample
5. Software can issue word/excel report with results for max. force, elongation, tensile strength, peel strength, tear strength, compression strength, etc.
1. Tensile Strength Test Machine structure is made of the paint-coated aluminium blanking plate. The interior is used the high-accuracy,low-resistance and zero clearance of screw and oriented pole which uses the motor
to drive ball screw to move fixture.
2. Tensile Strength Test Machine Use Panasonic servo motor w/ DC variable speed drive system which make sure high efficiency,steady transmission and low noise.
3. Tensile Strength Test Machine Use Germany brand load cell for high accuracy,The accuracy of speed can be controled within ±0.5%.
Contact Person: sales